Enrol with us today and gain more than just a certificate. You will get:
- Industry-recognised tickets
- Great job opportunities both in NZ and overseas
- Practical welding skills
- Employment skills
- Work placements and industry training
- Help with finding a job with our Aspire2Work
- A shot at earning above average wages
- All the safety gear and equipment you’ll need
- New Zealand Welding School training manuals
- All the stationery you’ll need
- Access to student loans and allowances
No hidden costs, just enrol and get started.
How to enrol:
- Phone us now on 0800 935 337 (0800 WELDER)
- Attend a short interview at our Rotorua or Papakura Campus
or Enrol Online Now!
Our Student Services Team can help you with anything you need, like student loan or allowance applications. Enrolment form, interview and payment must be sorted before the course starts.
When you attend your interview you will also need to bring along:
- Birth Certificate or Passport.
- Proof of IRD number.
If your application is successful, you will be enrolled into your programme of study.