How to make a complaint

That’s why all our programmes are designed to put you on the road to apprenticeships and get you work-ready fast.HHere at NZWTS we aim to provide the best possible service to all of our participants. We take all feedback seriously and use it as an opportunity to improve our services.

If you have a concern or complaint about a service we provide, please let us know as soon as possible using the below process, so we can work quickly to resolve this.

Making a complaint

  • Step one: Speak with your tutor

  • Step two: Speak with the Site Manager & submit a formal complaint in writing if not resolved

  • Step three: Contact the CEO

  • You can contact NZQA complaints at any time if you feel we have not resolved your complaint through our internal process. Information on how to make a complaint can be found on the NZQA website here.

Should you need support to talk to us about a complaint, you can bring a support person along with you, this could be anyone you feel comfortable with. If you’d like a support person, but don’t have one, our campuses have student representatives that can support you (educational services only) or we can put you in touch with external agencies that can advocate on your behalf (all participants). Talk to our staff about how to access this help.

We aim to resolve all complaints within 15 days of a formal complaint being lodged.


Here at NZWTS we care about your privacy and are committed to making sure your information is kept safe. Our collection, use and disclosure of information meets the Privacy Act 2020 standards. Under the act we must respect your personal information. Personal information is any information that identifies a person. It may include, but is not limited to, information such as your name, age, postal and email addresses, telephone numbers, image, IRD number and bank account. Our reason for the collection and storage of your information is to provide you with the service you wish to enrol in, and to meet legislation relating to maintenance of official records and accountability for public funding.

If you feel we’ve breached your privacy in any way you can follow the complaints process above to resolve the matter. You can contact the privacy commissioner at any time if you feel we have not resolved your complaint through our internal process, information on how to make a complaint to the commissioner can be found here.