We offer weld ticket services & customised training on-site at your workplace for your convenience.
- On-site assessment of welders at all levels
- Provision of specific training requirements:
- Kiwi Rail – Setting up a gas torch for steel cutting of rails
- Mitek NZ – Procedures for fully automatic processes (robotic), semi-automatic and manual processes
- Smith and Davies – Staff training in carbon steel and aluminium for truck body repairs
- Fonterra – Training staff in dairy quality GTAW welding process with purged pipe stainless steel
- Fruehauf New Zealand – Training staff for certification to AS/NZS 2980
Industry & Community Liaison
To arrange any of your training requirements please contact Kevin:
Kevin is a fitter welder by trade and has spent most of his working career in the food & dairy industries in New Zealand, Australia & Fiji.
Kevin is a highly experienced Service Technician and Plant Engineer and has been involved in all aspects of industrial plant installation, operations, servicing and maintenance.
Phone: 07 903 0842
Mobile: 021403 125